Hey can you guys help me out ??? Im trying to get pregnant and my period was on the 20th (7day's late ) only bled heavy for 1 day and spotted a day b4 and a day after .. And now when is the highest fertility day in my cycle? I dont think I ovulated yet but it's coming soon , and another things is what positions are good for ttc
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 30th, 2005
Experienced User
Well I was always told, the most likely time u would concieve is half way through your period for 5 days? Hmmm not sure about positions but have only been with my b/f for about 3 months and i'm almost 2 months pregnant and doggy style was our main position ;-) lol xx gud luck xx
|

replied June 30th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I've been with mine for almost 4 n the past month we been trying !!! So yeah !! Lol
|

replied July 1st, 2005
Experienced User
Gud luck! Just have lots of sex ;-)
|

replied July 4th, 2005
Experienced User
You ovulate approx. 14 days after you start you period if you have a regular 28 day cycle, and you do not do it for 5 days, it only takes like 24 hours. But, it is good to start having sex around 2 days before your ovulation and go til about one day after. It's best if you pinpoint your exact ovulation which you can do using fertilityfriend.Com. As for positions, i've always heard the best position was the missionary position however, me and my husband did that all the time and ended up getting pregnant with me on top, so it can happen anyway. But like I said it will happen faster if you know your body better and fertilityfriend.Com allows you to do that. Take care and good luck!
|

replied July 5th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Ok well we had sex prolly everyday since my peiod ended but I also heard that if u have too much sex n there is too much sorem u can't get pregnant b cuz the sperm dont get to reach it cuz it filled or something like that.. Is it true?
|

replied July 6th, 2005
Experienced User
I've never heard of that before, I know many people that have had sex everyday just to get pregnant and its worked :-)
|

replied July 6th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Lol ok .. I kinda have another problem when I was 14 I had a abortion .. Would that cause n e problems with trying to have a baby?
|

replied July 12th, 2005
Experienced User
Hmm nah I wouldn't of thought that would affect you getting pregnant again, although I haven't had an abortion before. But I would say that wouldn't affect your fertility. X
|

replied July 12th, 2005
Experienced User
How old are you btw? I'm 19 :-)
|

replied July 12th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I'm 17 b 18 in sept.. I know im younge but me and my b/f want a baby !!! So hopefully soon we will be having one .
|

replied July 13th, 2005
Experienced User
Well i've seen younger girls than you have kids and they have coped. But if your ready for it then its up to you :-) x gud luck tho x
|

replied July 18th, 2005
Im 19 and want a baby so so bad. I had an abortion when I was 15 and now im scared that this will affect me now. Any feedback??
|

replied July 27th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I feel the same I had one @ 14 and now me and my b/f been trying for 2-3 mons and nothing ..So im like am I able to have a baby ? I guess time will tell
|

replied July 27th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
What I heard it is better with fresher sperm, I dont know why but the more you do it the better--that's what I heard
|

replied July 28th, 2005
So you think the abortion will affect it? Well it wont! Actually it gives you a better chance of getting prego! Especially right after, or around a year and every year around the time you got the abortion! My freind had one,and thats what the doc told her. She has been prego three times, and has only had one!

<3 jess
|

replied July 28th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Yes, in a perfect world it would be easier. I know doc has to say that--its easier to get preg afterwards. It is always easier to get preg right after miscarriage, abortion or birth. But that is not counting all the botched up abortions where the woman bleed to death and their female organs get wasted--never able to use them again, or have to be removed due to the complications or the scar tissues.

Okay keep telling yourself that dude!!!

Abortion is always a chance of something bad happening, cuz you go against god when you do it. I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad, i'm sure you have done that yourself.
|

replied July 28th, 2005
Actually, I have never had an abortion! And one of my best friend's sister has had two and right after each one, she has gotten pregnant! I am not going to get an abortion because actually I am trying to get pregnant. So you can believe what you want dude!

<3
jess
|

replied July 28th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Quote****it is always easier to get preg right after miscarriage, abortion or birth. But that is not counting all the botched up abortions where the woman bleed to death and their female organs get wasted--never able to use them again, or have to be removed due to the complications or the scar tissues.***

din't say it was not much easier im just saying someone saying abortions not going to affect you or your chances of getting preg. Is not true--in a perfect world it would be!!! That's all im saying--could completely change her "chances of getting pregnant"

quote***well it wont! Actually it gives you a better chance of getting prego! Especially right after, or around a year and every year around the time you got the abortion!****

i dint say you would have abortion but they are very life changing and life threatening--i know of girls who never can conceive after abortions.
|

replied July 29th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
jbarbie04 wrote:
so you think the abortion will affect it? Well it wont! Actually it gives you a better chance of getting prego! Especially right after, or around a year and every year around the time you got the abortion! My freind had one,and thats what the doc told her. She has been prego three times, and has only had one!

<3 jess

that is one situation
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....