User Profile
"it might also help you to know that if you are in the early stages of pregnancy, there is no embryo. In fact, if it has been less than 7 weeks since your last period, your pregnancy consists of nothing visible to the eye except a tiny, empty sac in your uterus. "

these are the words of a harvard trained abortioinist and apparently she was trained to lie as well.

Www.Earlysimple.Com/appoint.Html

this is what really is going on with your pregnancy:

week 3
beginning development of the brain, spinal cord, and heart
beginning development of the gastrointestinal tract

weeks 4 to 5
formation of tissue that develops into the vertebra and some other bones
further development of the heart which now beats at a regular rhythm
movement of rudimentary blood through the main vessels
beginning of the structures of the eye and ears
the brain develops into five areas and some cranial nerves are visible
arm and leg buds are visible

week 6
beginning of formation of the lungs
further development of the brain
arms and legs have lengthened with foot and hand areas distinguishable
hands and feet have digits, but may still be webbed

week 7
nipples and hair follicles form
elbows and toes visible
all essential organs have at least begun to form

this was taken from
http://www.Nlm.Nih.Gov/medlineplus/ency/ar ticle/002398.Htm
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 30th, 2005
Experienced User
Thats what they said to me. B*stards.
|

replied June 30th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
So, *one* person is typical of the whole group? How be we trot out the *lies* that antichoicers spout, such as how abortion will cause breast cancer, how most women who abort will suffer from it, how it's such a dangerous procedure etc etc?
|

User Profile
replied June 30th, 2005
Experienced User
jlee77 wrote:
typical of a heartless abortionist out to make money off lying to woman that are unsure of their decision to abort. "oh honey...There is nothing there but a blob of tissue, you won't miss it!!".

Sick.

Imagine somebody asking you what youdid for a living? Oh...I kill hundreds of potential babies every week. I'm so proud! What kind of life is that? How do these people look at themselves in the mirror every day?

i completly agree. It's terrible that she is lying to her patients like this. What happens when they think they aborted a 'blob' of cells or an 'empty' sac and find out later on that wasn't the case? I'm sure there are women who would be pretty torn up about that.
|

replied June 30th, 2005
Experienced User
I'm only speaking for me, no-one else.

You will think i'm mad when I tell you this, but after my ab I actually wrote a letter to the head office of the organision I had my abortion through and I complained about the doctor telling me my baby was a 'blob of cells'. I said I later found out the truth about the stage my pregnancy was in. That it wasnt just a 'blob of cells' like I was told and that my baby hard arm and leg buds, eyes, ears nose etc. They again said 'to be honest there really wouldnt have been anything to see'?!! What's that supposed to mean?!!!

I know ive been a fool, but at the time I trusted my family and my doctor.
|

User Profile
replied June 30th, 2005
Experienced User
I'm sorry that you had such a terrible experience and were lied to like that. But i'm glad that you stuck up for yourself and wrote a letter about your experience.
I'm sorry if my above post triggered anything for you sarah that was not my intentions.
|

replied June 30th, 2005
Experienced User
That's fine honestly, you didnt trigger anything for me!

I know its probably not common for doctors to say that. I just wish I had done my own research at the time. If only I had access to the internet.

There were other reasons that forced me to have an abortion, but the above turns my stomach.
|

replied August 25th, 2005
I agree that yes they do lie to you but come on that knowledge of the developments is very easily found. I mean it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know the development of a baby in the womb.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
These people are in a possition of extreeme importance, we have faith that these people are decent respectable people that wont lie to us, what are our governments doing by letting these people lie and manipulate women into consenting to having an abortion, we trust these people, we trust our government, we trust in people, but these people dont care, where is our government protecting our needs and rights to information.

The thing is it never occurs to us to doubt or think a doctor is lying to us. The medical profession is the one area where people know very little and we trust doctors litteraly with our lives, thinking they are lying to us is the furthest away from our mind, but that is what they are doing!

"you will think i'm mad when I tell you this, but after my ab I actually wrote a letter to the head office of the organision I had my abortion"

you should have sued them as well, there are law firms that would take your case for free, you may not win but at least they may think twice next time!

"they again said 'to be honest there really wouldnt have been anything to see'?!! What's that supposed to mean?!!! "

its like saying, yes there was someone in the bushes, who had arms and legs and a nose and eyes but because the bushes were preventing your view, it was ok for us to tell you it was nothing but a blob of cells and that firing a .Uzi .Sub .Machine .Gun into the bushes wouldnt kill anyone.

Or he was so small, you couldnt see him, so it was ok for us to lie to you so we could kill him!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
*yawn*
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Yes and look at the war in nam which you guys might be to young to remember kids still in diapers were taught to kill our guys and some our guys killed there kids it was survival, but it does not matter to pro-lifer's because they were born.
Your so-called abortionists also deliver babies too and that has been discussed before that an abortion is not a life yet, but you can believe what you want. It is not a baby until birth, including abortion but you can call it what you want, a watermelon cow(i heard those before, lol) but again, you can believe what you want.

My Dr. Does not lie to me, I work around too many dr's. We may joke and bs, if you doctor is not telling you the truth definitely find another.

Please, do not believe everything you read or hear, it is not always the truth a lot of times people are trying to freak you out. I have caught so many stupid lies, it is pathetic! I have e-mailed people about the truth and you never get answers back!
|