Hey everyone! I just thought i'd write here because i'm finding it really though at the moment. Tomorrow I want to go to the gym but I also want to take tablets and I don't know what to do. I was thinking I could do both but i'm not sure if I should or not.
I can't it anymore being so fat, its really getting me down. Tablets are just so tempting and I love taking them,well no thats not true I hate taking them but I feel like at least i've hurt myself, at least i've done something to show that i'm no good and not worth anything.
I know it sounds weird but thats the way I am and to be honest I don't know if i'm asking anyone to give me advice because I think i'm going to do it anyway but I just wanted to say it to someone.
Ok well my computer is a bit broken right now so I can't type really well. Thanks to anyone who listened to my short babble.
I hope you are all well, take care!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 3rd, 2005
Experienced User
How did you cope with everything? So what pills were you talking about, like diet pills? Do they really work? I've never tried them. I hope your not to messed up about everything, I know what your feeling. Do you talk to anyone about it? Hmmm, its all very hard hey? Keep happy! :) xoxo
|

replied July 3rd, 2005
No hun, they are pills which I overdose on, I like to think that one day I will take enough to finish the job and i'll be dead, thats just my wish. I have never taken diet pills although I have bought them, I ended up just throwing them out so I can't tell you if they work or not, sorry.
Life is just crap at the moment and I want to take tablets everyday but I don't so its not that bad I suppose although I will be taking them tomorrow for sure, i've already made up my mind about that so I will go around tomorrow a little dopped on tablets or maybe tomorrow will be my lucky day and they might just kill me.
Anyway I don't think I should be saying any more about that so I better go now.
I hope your well and thank you for replying to me.
|

replied July 3rd, 2005
Experienced User
I'm So Naive, Sorry!
Don't I sound naïve? Here I was thinking it was bloody diet pills, what medecine is it? I used to have a thing with valium, but i'm kinda over it. I hope you dont take your pills, I really do, I dont know what to say without being patronising, and really it would be hypcritical of me. But even though I dont know you from a bar of soap, I do know that your too precious to die yet, its not your time, you will leave a void in peoples lives if you go. I just want you to know i'm here for you if oyu wanna e-mail me or pm me just to vent, there's no judgment on this side of the table. Please keep strong, i'm thinking of you! :) xoxo
|
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....