Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Could I Be? Ohhh I'll Be So Happy!!!! Are These Signs?

Ok me and my husband have been trying to get prego for a year and i've been noticing that my boobs have been getting larger at the nipple area and when I push on it hurts like a shooting pain but the color hasnt changed a whole lot just a litlle darker well thats what my husband says any ways my stomach hurts every now and then. When I push on it its a little harder on the left side not much. And sometimes when im sitting down and get up real fast I get a little light headed but thats only been going on since today so am I preg or just reply thank you so much!!! Tia

Last edited by tiamn2004 on July 12th, 2005 04:20 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 28th, 2005
Experienced User
Probaly are pregnant or agitated you need to see a doctor to do a blood test, I was pregnant for 12 weeks and the tests were all negative so I didnt stop my mad life style and went out the next day went to the doctors and bamb a positive
good luck lisa
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....