User Profile
I had my son tuesday june 21 at 10.30pm.

He weighed 8lbs, 6 oz and was 21 1/4" long.

We're doing ok just very tired.

Don;t have the energy to come on and argue here right now but will be back-lol.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2005
Experienced User
Hey blaze!! Glad to see that you are home with the little one!!

Will see you on ocw
|

replied June 25th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad everything went well and you are both okay. Hope we get to see pictures. :))

rosie
|

replied June 25th, 2005
Experienced User
Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you. Try to get as much sleep as possible, even though I know it will be hard. I tried to sleep during my babies naps, but I never could. I always wanted to get cleaning done etc. Looking back those first few weeks are such a blur. My husband and I were walking around like zombies!!!!
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2005
Community Volunteer
mom2ty wrote:
congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you. Try to get as much sleep as possible, even though I know it will be hard. I tried to sleep during my babies naps, but I never could. I always wanted to get cleaning done etc. Looking back those first few weeks are such a blur. My husband and I were walking around like zombies!!!!

tell me about it. I'm so tired all I cry at anything.

I had to have an emergency c-sec (i'm sure certain people here will have a field day with that one) so i'm a lil sore too and not allowed to do any house work but want to.
|

replied June 25th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Congrats
im sorry u had to go thru the emergency c sect tho :(
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Congrats jess!! I'm sorry it was hard, but wasn't it worth it??? I can't wait to do it again!
|

replied June 25th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Congratulations!
|

replied June 26th, 2005
Experienced User
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
mom2ty wrote:
congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you. Try to get as much sleep as possible, even though I know it will be hard. I tried to sleep during my babies naps, but I never could. I always wanted to get cleaning done etc. Looking back those first few weeks are such a blur. My husband and I were walking around like zombies!!!!

tell me about it. I'm so tired all I cry at anything.

I had to have an emergency c-sec (i'm sure certain people here will have a field day with that one) so i'm a lil sore too and not allowed to do any house work but want to.

i cried a lot too. Ty's 4mo old now and things are a lot better, it gets easier every day and so enjoyable. Especially when they start smilling and laughing for the first time. It really is such a joy.

I had an emotional breakdown one day soon after he was born. I cried for hours. All because I had to give him a bottle (breastfeeding problems). For some reason it hurt me so bad to see him drinking from a bottle, it felt like something was being taken away from me. :-(
|

replied June 26th, 2005
Yaaaayyyy well done jess see you ocw for the pics :wink:
|
Quick Reply