Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Introductions Forum

I Need Halp. Please Help Me

I am new to this site and I don't know where to post my question and where to look for answers. I am a 25 yo man in good general health but I have one thing which really bothers me and I am kinda embarrassed to ask a pro. My english is not so good and I hope I will be able to express myself well. It is in regards to my testicles, which are very loose and low hanging, although the testicles are not too big, the skin holding them (the bag) is loose. Its bothering me because of two main reasons. 1 - it just does not look nice. 2 - it is very uncofortable. Especially in the summer. It is important to point out that when my penis is erected this whole thing is changing and it is not loose and hanging, it actually gets very tight and looks and feels great. Wow, I hope I expressed myself good enough for you to understand my problem and I thank you very much if you can help me with anything about this problem. And also where I can find the responses to this posting. Thank you very much
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 5th, 2005
Experienced User
Happy I would try to check with mens health under health forums and check sexual health.
|

replied July 31st, 2005
Heh
Happy that is not unusal it happens to alot of men do not worry but if you are worried do go to a doctor.
|