Can someone tell me; is it normal for the semen to run back out after sex? It happens to me ever so often, like 10 minutes after and it’s really uncomfortable, my boyfriend says its normal but i’ve fallen deaf ears to his encouraging words lately. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I love my boyfriend so much, i’d want nothing more than to give him a child. It’s not a weight problem cuz i’m only 125 pounds and have had this weight since I was a teenager. Give me some advice please.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 25th, 2005
Unfortunately it is normal. But don't worry, a man has millions of sperm and they don't all come out of you at that point. They can stay alive inside of you for 48 hrs. I just try to grin and bear it because it is uncomfortable.
|

replied June 25th, 2005
Experienced User
If you want the sperm to stay in as long as possible I say raise your hips after sex by putting a pillow under them i'd say for about 30 mins...Its a small time period to pay if you really want to become pregnant. It worked for me both times. Don't forget to have sex as close to your ovulation date as possible the chances of becoming pregnant will increase dramatically.

Good luck

steph
|

replied June 25th, 2005
Dont get in a hurry it took me 6 years to finally get pregnant and it is normal for the sperm to come out just be patient it will happen when its time, I never thought I would get pregnant and after 6 years I just found out im 2 months preg. So good luck and try not to worry so much!!!!
|

replied June 25th, 2005
Trying to Have a Baby
U guys r makin me feel so much better :d :d i'll take ur advices
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....