Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Dry Humping Does Not=pregnancy; Understandable.. But ???

Hi, I have a crazy question.. Hoping someone here might know the answer!...

Recently my boyfriend and I were intimate, knowing that I was fertile, we did not have intercourse. But my boyfriend masterbated, and came
and then gave me a hand job (sorry for the terms, not sure how to describe!)

so the question would be, is it possible to get pregnant that way? Through transferance I guess it would be?!?! I did get my period this month but it only lasted a day and a half, and it was very light bleeding.. (i ususally have 5 days of heavy bleeding!)

can anyone re-assure me that it is impossible to get pregnant this way?
Help answer a.S.A.P...

I have not taken a pg test yet!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 23rd, 2005
Experienced User
Yes you can get pregnant that way. If sperm enterd the vigina on his hand then yes. Get a pregnancy test done if you are 2 weeks late this way your hcg level will able to be see be a hpt.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...