Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Bulimia eating disorder and Depression

My struggle with bulimia lead me into horrible depression. What helped me with the struggle to freedom could very well be an answer for you. Like most people with eating disorders I thought that there was no end to the demon that had taken over my body and engulfed my life with depression. I was no longer one with myself only a carcass that was manipulated by my bulimia going through lives gestures but never feeling a thing. I was blessed when god brought to me a wonderful friend who was interested in helping me out, although she had no idea as to what she was doing. My friendwas interested in having me become a business partner with her. She introduced me to the business; it took me a month to commit. Like most people starting a business I wanted to know what the product and business was about. And like most people whom are depressed my persona was all but cheerful. Something pushed me though and I started drinking the product, and this is me miracle that came along with a wonderful opportunity, I started to feel like myself again. I felt like for the first time I was strong enough to fight this demon within. I am still in recovery but never imagined that after two months I could be doing so well, but most importantly feeling well enough to continue fighting. Xango, the product I am drinking has been a bottle of endless miracles for me. In a pamphlet I got it stats 33 reasons you should drink this juice. These are only a few of the powerful affects xango can have on you.

33 reasons to consider xango:
1. Anti-fatigue (energy booster)
2. Anti-inflammatory (prevents inflammation)
3. Analgesic (prevents pain)
4. Anti-ulcer (stomach, mouth and bowel ulcers)
5. Anti-depressant (low to moderate)
6. Anxyolytic (anti-anxiety effect)
7. Anti-alzheimer ian (helps prevent dementia)
8. Anti-tumor and cancer prevention (multiple categories cited)
9. Immunomodulator (multiple categories cited)
10. Anti-aging
11. Anti-oxidant
12. Anti-viral
13. Anti-biotic (modulated bacterial infections)
14. Anti-fungal
15. Anti-seborrhea (prevents skin disorders)
16. Anti-lipidemic (blood fat lowering, ldl)
17. Anti-atherosclerotic (prevents hardening of arteries)
18. Cardio protective (protects the heart)
19. Hypotensive (blood pressure lowering)
20. Hypoglycemic (anti-diabetic effect)
21. Anti-obesity (helps with weight loss)
22. Anti-arthritic (prevention of arthritis)
23. Anti-osteoporosis
24. Anti-periodontic (prevents gum disease)
25. Anti-allergenic (prevents allergic reactions)
26. Anti-calculitic (prevents kidney stones)
27. Anti-pretic (fever lowering)
28. Anti-parkinson
29. Anti-diarrhea
30. Anti-neuralgic (reduces nerve pain)
31. Anti-vertigo (prevents dizziness)
32. Anti-glaucomic (prevents glaucoma)
33. Anti-cataract (prevents cataracts)

more than half of these reasons are great for someone with an eating disorder. I believe that this juice has helped me have the power I could not accumulate to fight off bulimia. I tried it because I was desperate and am a true believer, the product has not mentioned anything on eating disorders but I am trying to spread the word because if I can touch one person and help them overcome such a horrible thing then it is worthwhile. Give it a shot what do you have to you’re your health will improve. God bless.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Bulimia is an eating disorder that affects people of all ages. But what are the characteristics of bulimia? And how do you know if you have it, or not?...
Bulimia is caused by social, emotional and psychological factors. But who is at risk of developing bulimia? And what factors make bulimia likely to develop?...
People with bulimia display a set of behavioral, emotional and physical signs. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of bulimia to help yourself or a loved one....