Medical Questions > Relationships > GLBT Relationships Forum

the Random Thread (about a Lot of Things) (Page 1)

Don't harass me..I am not gay..

Last edited by chaosbob on July 8th, 2005 08:08 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 30th, 2005
Hai
Hai
what r your interests? Iam thirty years old. I may not be able to converse well in english as I am a foreigner. If you are interested we can chat on line. My email id. Iam at present iving in usa.

Waiting for your reply. Bye
varadaraj
|

replied December 4th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
This is probably the most random thread ever...
|

replied January 1st, 2006
Experienced User
Lol
Ok, I shuld state this for the records:
yes, some people are born with different levels of different hormones. Some men are born with more of the female hormone and it causes them to like men and vice versa with women...
|

replied February 13th, 2006
I want you to think about what was said....You said it's not god's choice and it's no one else's choice. Isn't that scarey to you not to want what god wants best for us. He gave us a choice and free will, yes, but he also tells us what's wrong and right. That involves everything...Being gay, bisexual cheating on your spouse....Etc. You follow your own selfish desires when you do these things. But I am not mean to anyone because we all do things that are not right. The trouble is..People try to justify there wrongs instead of just admitting, ok, i'm wrong but i'm going to do what I want anyway. We are living in a "justify" our selfish lustful desires world, god is wrong and we are right. That's very dangerous and the eventual outcome of all this craziness will show in the end and probably very soon.
|

replied February 17th, 2006
Re: Lol
kiemister wrote:
ok, I shuld state this for the records:
yes, some people are born with different levels of different hormones. Some men are born with more of the female hormone and it causes them to like men and vice versa with women...
men with increased estrogen do not, necessarily, become gay just as women with increased testosterone do not, necessarily, become lesbians.

Researchers are still working on different areas to discern why some people are attracted to people of the same sex and others aren't.

Some intriguing research has found a link to the size of the hypothalomous gland and attraction but it is still in a prelimenary stage.

If it is the hypothalomous gland or different levels of hormones, then gay people were born that way and it would make all of the bull crap arguments about choice and free will irrelevant.

Peace,
jenn
|

replied February 17th, 2006
blue21jen0879 wrote:
i want you to think about what was said....You said it's not god's choice and it's no one else's choice. Isn't that scarey to you not to want what god wants best for us.
not really. As soon as god tells me what she wants for me, i'll do it. Until then, i'm flying solo.
Quote:
he gave us a choice and free will, yes, but he also tells us what's wrong and right.
even from a christian perspective, the only time that god told anyone anything was on the ten commandments and there's nothing on the ten commandments about homosexuality. Everything else came from the fallible men who wrote the bible and were largely products of their intolerant, sexist, racist, homophobic cultures at the time.
Quote:
that involves everything...Being gay, bisexual cheating on your spouse....Etc.
being gay or bisexual is not the same as cheating on your spouse.
Quote:
you follow your own selfish desires when you do these things.
everyone follows their own selfish desires whenever they do anything sexual, including straight people.
Quote:
but I am not mean to anyone because we all do things that are not right. The trouble is..People try to justify there wrongs instead of just admitting, ok, i'm wrong but i'm going to do what I want anyway. We are living in a "justify" our selfish lustful desires world, god is wrong and we are right.
if my personal sex life is an affront to god, then she can tell me at anytime. I've spent 24 years without hearing from her though so I have to assume that my personal sex life doesn't matter to her or that she has bigger fish to fry, so to speak.
Quote:
that's very dangerous and the eventual outcome of all this craziness will show in the end and probably very soon.
there have been crazy people foretelling the end of the world since the dawn of time and the one constant for all of them is that they have all been wrong.
|

replied April 5th, 2006
Experienced User
Re: Lol
jenn_smithson wrote:
kiemister wrote:
ok, I shuld state this for the records:
yes, some people are born with different levels of different hormones. Some men are born with more of the female hormone and it causes them to like men and vice versa with women... Sorry guys, wasnt thinkning wen I wrote that post
men with increased estrogen do not, necessarily, become gay just as women with increased testosterone do not, necessarily, become lesbians.

Researchers are still working on different areas to discern why some people are attracted to people of the same sex and others aren't.

Some intriguing research has found a link to the size of the hypothalomous gland and attraction but it is still in a prelimenary stage.

If it is the hypothalomous gland or different levels of hormones, then gay people were born that way and it would make all of the bull crap arguments about choice and free will irrelevant.

Peace,
jenn

thanks for the correction.... Peace out
|

replied April 15th, 2006
Experienced User
Why?
If you're opposed to anything other then a heterosexual relationship then why come here? I'm a straight married female and I believe everyoe should have the right to live their lives their own way. It doesn't hurt me, or my children if other people choose to have a different lifestyle. Do you really think that coming here and spewing your hate is going to suddenly make these people stop being gay? Or is it that you're just so threatened by anyone who is different that you have to advertise your fear?
|

replied May 15th, 2006
Experienced User
Re: I Agree!
trewq wrote:
kiemister wrote:
listen !**@! people, god put adam & eve on earth, not adam & steve! Wow! I dont know how u can argue with him? God put men and women, not just men....Damn, u ppl are stupid. I am giving straights a good name, but whoever said that this dude is giving straights a bad name, I wonder if u r a homosexual. .... Sometimes... I wonder.

agree with you there 100 %, !**@! should get their asses kicked everywhere so that even though they exist they would not be seen openly

gee man, why such hatred?Whats it to you any way?What are you really afraid of?.......That you may be a dancing prancing queen too??Lol
ta ta lovey! :)
|

User Profile
replied May 17th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
blue21jen0879 wrote:
i want you to think about what was said....You said it's not god's choice and it's no one else's choice. Isn't that scarey to you not to want what god wants best for us. He gave us a choice and free will, yes, but he also tells us what's wrong and right. That involves everything...Being gay, bisexual cheating on your spouse....Etc. You follow your own selfish desires when you do these things. But I am not mean to anyone because we all do things that are not right. The trouble is..People try to justify there wrongs instead of just admitting, ok, i'm wrong but i'm going to do what I want anyway. We are living in a "justify" our selfish lustful desires world, god is wrong and we are right. That's very dangerous and the eventual outcome of all this craziness will show in the end and probably very soon.

lustful desires? Honey, being gay/bisexual/lesbian isn't about lust. Just like straight people, people who are not straight are capable of loving.. Oh my gosh, what?! That's just crazy! *rolls eyes* I can't stand such closed minded, hypocritical, judgemental people. Especially all these "god fearing" ninnies who believe the bible of all things.

I love gays!

Lol!
|

replied May 30th, 2006
Experienced User
You are all talkin bout gays is there anything wrong with bi's
|

replied June 5th, 2006
Have you ever read that no type of "help" has worked to change homosexuals?
|

replied June 5th, 2006
Experienced User
We need no help it is who we are. Not who we hate. And how can I or the likes of me need help for us being who we are. It is not our fault we are who we are
|

replied June 6th, 2006
Well, I for one would take a cure if it a) didn't have to do with religion b) didn't have nasty side effects and b) actually worked. No such thing, though, so I either have to accept who I am or go nuts.
|

replied June 14th, 2006
Experienced User
How can we change our orreintation ourself if we are who we are
we cant help it
it is who we are
|

replied June 14th, 2006
Re: I Agree!
god gave us a choice and that choice is ours and I sure don’t think that he is going to punish us just because were gay what about liars killers drug dealers and my dear don’t tell me you don’t lie...

I totally agree I am bie and I am proud of it.. I am married to a man and love him more than life.. But however I found out here recently that I am strongly attracted to females as well. You know what? I don’t think that we really can help who we are and what we want don’t we have the choice everyday to chooses not to lie still murder envy to me its all the same because god said there is no such thing as a small sin..

I came from a family that sounded just like you all about pointing out scripture and what not so let me point out one to you love your neighbor as you love your self…… judge not and ye shall not be judge condem not and ye shall not be condemed…. What about thouse scriptures did christ not tell us to do those things as well
|

replied June 14th, 2006
Don't try and rationalise with that bigot.

Those opinions are illegal in the uk where people can be arrested for inciting hate crimes.

Be careful with what you write bigots. Those homophobic opinions are best kept to yourself. If you have such a negative response to homosexuality, you need to ask yourself why you're not comfortable with it.
|

replied June 16th, 2006
Experienced User
U all need help
we are who we are
we cant change that
all that matters is that we are happy
didnt god want usto be happy
|

replied June 20th, 2006