should the mods be known
yes
no
75%  75%  [ 6 ]
25%  25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8
This is ridiculous who is the coward who sneaks in behind everyones back and locks posts without saying anything.?
Why was the new thread I made to steen locked there are no insults in there just the truth,that was going to be my last post on this board because I do not like what I am becoming when I am on this board,but the cowards came in and locked up.So now I have to repost and believe me I will and I will keep posting untill I either get an answer off him{unlikley] or I get banned,your choice whomever is the coward.
Abortion is an extremely emotive issue as is the issue about womens rights,so this board will get heated,what do people expect can you argue in a whisper,no you cannot.Stop locking posts or own up and let everyone know who you are.
Why are you not in the support forum doing your job this is the debate,do you know what that word means I wonder.The support forum is turning into a debate forums from both sides,so why are you not in there doing what you should be doing,you should forget your own opinion on abortion,whether you be pl or pc,you should be nuetral in your mod duties.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 21st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I asked them to come here.. We werent' getting anywhere with all this insulting.. If you want to !**@! someone out.. !**@! me out.. They were just following a request.
|

replied June 21st, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
bd1012 wrote:
i asked them to come here.. We werent' getting anywhere with all this insulting.. If you want to health question someone out.. Health question me out.. They were just following a request.

i would just like to know how come when pro choice ask them to come and take a look they do,yet pro lifers have been trying and all we get is ignored.,and why only certain threads even one or two with no insults just proof that someone on the pro choice side lied.?
|

replied June 21st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Probably because you pm them on this board and they don't come here anymore because they are busy somewhere else.. Which was where I contacted them at.
|

replied June 21st, 2005
bd1012 wrote:
probably because you pm them on this board and they don't come here anymore because they are busy somewhere else.. Which was where I contacted them at.

Then they should not be mods on here if they are to busy on thg
|

replied June 21st, 2005
foreverblue wrote:
bd1012 wrote:
i asked them to come here.. We werent' getting anywhere with all this insulting.. If you want to health question someone out.. Health question me out.. They were just following a request.

i would just like to know how come when pro choice ask them to come and take a look they do,yet pro lifers have been trying and all we get is ignored.,and why only certain threads even one or two with no insults just proof that someone on the pro choice side lied.?

what angers me is they deleted pro-choice inuslts last time to get rid of evidence...Pro-life insults are left on the boards....Messed up huh?
|

replied June 21st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
foreverblue wrote:
bd1012 wrote:
probably because you pm them on this board and they don't come here anymore because they are busy somewhere else.. Which was where I contacted them at.

they'd probably ask to resign if the admin was ever around here.. I asked to be a mod but he just read the pm and didn't reply..
|

replied June 21st, 2005
bd1012 wrote:
foreverblue wrote:
bd1012 wrote:

they'd probably ask to resign if the admin was ever around here.. I asked to be a mod but he just read the pm and didn't reply..

i must admit that not being able to get hold of admin has been a problem for me aswell never replies to anything anymore,but then again with what this board has been brought down to [i have contributed to this sorry state] it is no wonder he stays away
|

replied June 21st, 2005
If you paid close enough attention you'd realize who at least 4 of the mods are :wink:
|

replied June 21st, 2005
seksihily wrote:
if you paid close enough attention you'd realize who at least 4 of the mods are :wink:

yes but they just deny it when asked outright anyway
|

replied June 21st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Cowards
foreverblue wrote:
why was the new thread I made to steen locked there are no insults in there just the truth,
amazing how, what you consider to be "truth" is just more of you spewing lies and hate mongering.
Quote:
that was going to be my last post on this board because I do not like what I am becoming when I am on this board,
really? No free will?
Quote:
abortion is an extremely emotive issue as is the issue about womens rights,
they are one and the same.
|

replied June 21st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Huh? Are you dumb or just stupid?
|

replied June 21st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Yup, still the lying pl. No change there.
|

replied June 21st, 2005
I agree, the mods should be out in the open. I did read at one time that ehealth boards required them to not be known, if true I think that's pretty pathetic.

Rosie
|

User Profile
replied June 21st, 2005
Community Volunteer
I agree mods should be known, however it is known that mods will be stripped of their mod status if they reveal who they are.
It is not that they are ashamed of being a mod, more that they want to carry on being a mod and not have that status removed just to tell you that they are a mod.

I think if mods were known then people would be able to contact them for help or advice and it would lessen the number of pms to admin and therefore give them more chance to read what has been sent to them!
|