Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Getting Pregnant the Day Before My Period And When Precum Co

I missed my period and I got a pregnancy test on the 10th which was 4 days after I missed my period it was negative adn then I took one on the 16th and it said it was positive and a doctor confirmed it today. Now the problem is I messed around with this guy at a party exactly almost when I was supposedly most likely to get pregnant which was on the 18th of the previous month. He had his dick in me for two- five mionutes is it possible for him to get me pregnant. He never came in me and he was pretty drunk I was sober. However the guy I have been seeing for the past three weeks who i've slept with pretty much every day had sex with me the day before my period. I started getting cramps that day then I missed my period. When is the soonest you can detect pregnancy? Is it possible that two minutes got me pregnant? I stopped because with that guy I knew it was a wrong decision. Oh and the guy i'm with now has never came in me however I do know about pre cum. I just don't want to play it off like it's his if it isn't. Can a doctor tell how far along you are in a pregnancy there would be a two and a half week gap between the two? Would it be that accurate?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 21st, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
When you get your first ultrasound done, they can determine exactly how many days regnant you are. For instance, at my first one...It was 9 weeks, and 5 days... Thats how good they medical equipment is these days.

I suggust maybe not telling any of the guys until your first ultrasound, and go from there.
|

replied June 22nd, 2005
Experienced User
Also they can tell when you conceived so if that helps (which I think in your case could help you out a lot)-only because then you could think back and figure out who you were with those dates like try to think back and see who you've been with around the date that you conceived! Andif worse comes to worse the ycould take a dna test....

**** but watch because some guys won't use their urine but instead they'll sneak in someone elses so it will show up that it's not their kid....I doubt all men do that, because not all men are rotten but my cousin hangs out w/ some kid who said he did that and I thought you know what a jerk. But you'll figure it out. Next time don't sleep with more then one partner that's not safe....Because of s.T.D.'s and stuff. I'm not judging you just helping you out a bit.
|

User Profile
replied June 22nd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Yes its very possible and probably most likely that they guy you fooled around with at the party is the baby's daddy.

|

replied June 23rd, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
If you do need to get a dna test.. Get the swab one done...Where they take tissue samples from the inside of your cheek...That way no one can alter the results, and each potential dad is present.
|

replied June 23rd, 2005
Experienced User
Sammy001 .....

I agree with you 100%.....To be safe have the guys do a swab test that way htey won't play games.
|

replied June 25th, 2005
Sorry to Say This But...
What you did was very discraceful, if you really loved your boyfriend do you think you would have done that? Espically in a total sober state?

Anywyas... I think you should just wait until the ultrasound they are able to determine the accurate date that you concieved, so good luck. I hope you don't have to tell your boyfriend about it. But I think sooner or later you should at least tell him what you did, becuase it's wrong to keep stuff like that from your partner.
|

replied June 25th, 2005
Experienced User
Jlee77 you wrote the following:

they don't test the man's urine, they test his dna/sperm.......

How do you think they test their sperm? By giving them a urine test...Trust me I know only because my couisns friend said that he had to get tested because some girl said she was pg to him and when he went to take a test he had a thing of urine which was his friends and not his which he tucked in his jacket 'til he went into bathroom to get his sample to see rather or not it was his sperm that got the girl pg......A dna test is taken by taking a sample of saliva in the mouth by swabbing the inside of the mouth....

You aren't that bright...Are you?
|

replied June 25th, 2005
Experienced User
Mitchell11325

you messed around with another guy while still being with your boyfriend? How could you do something like that? Doing stuff like that will only make your boyfriend (or now ex boyfriend question if the babys really his...And he probably won't ever trust or have any respect for you at all anymore)! What a huge mess you got yourself into.....Remember the grass isn't always greener on the other side....What a pig-eww!
|

replied June 25th, 2005
How could u just do that to your boyfriend? I mean if you love him then why would you go !**@! around with other men? Its not that hard to say no to sex... I mean come on dont you have a little compasion and self respect? What you did was very very wrong and I hope your boyfriend can see what you did and let him make his own judgement. But if you can come trutfully and tell him that you did that kudos to you. I really really hope that the baby is your boyfriends and it most likely is but if not you have no one absolutely no one to blame but your self because you were in a sober state and could easily have said no
|

replied July 12th, 2009
Congratulation
Your questions about whether or not the doctors can tell.. Yes they can, seems like everyone else is just telling you what a bad person you are. Well only GOD can place judgement on you. CONGRATS on your pregnancy hope every thing works out for you.
|

replied October 12th, 2009
Judgemental People
All of you can't read....she said a guy she was seeing and never said anything about love.....further more....don't judge like you have never done anyone wrong!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...