My stomach started to get better a few weeks ago I had no pain or rumbling then a couple of days ago it started again only this time its worse, its so loud iv been staying in my room all the time so that noone can hear it and I can see it moving while its growling, iv had a bit of pain too but not too much, I cant understand why it got better then came back again
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 22nd, 2005
You may want a blood test done for h. Pylori which is a stomach bacteria. It is very hard to get rid of.

In the meantime I suggest you go on a probiotic. Make sure it's refrigerated and preferably in a dark glass bottle. This will build up the good bacteria in your body.

It sounds like you are having problems in your digestive tract and the good bacteria helps with digestion and all sorts of problems.

Hope you are feeling better,

lf
|

replied June 22nd, 2005
Experienced User
Yes I thought that it could be a digestive problem because my stomach make a real lot of noise all the time,
it doesnt always hurt it is just embaressing.
Ill have to get it checked out then
|

replied July 6th, 2005
Experienced User
Its getting worse now and its so embarressing
|
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...