In light of everything that has happened I just wanted to let you all know that I am leaving for the weekend! I am actually leaving in the next half hour to go to the store and stuff! I am happy, healthy and still alive! Everyone is doing good! Don't believe anything unless you hear unless its from me, seana or austin and only by phone not by posts! I love you girls! I hope that everything goes good this weekend!!

Much love
-jessika-
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 14th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Have a gud w/end jess! Where u goin? Have fun anyway! At least we'll know where you'll b this time!
Love liz x
|

Especially eHealthy
As
As I said. I knew jess was fine!
|

Experienced User
Just going up to flagstaff for a little vacation, its cooler up there! If we are lucky we will get snow!

Much love
-jessika-
|

Experienced User
Jess have a good time have fun i've been to flagstaff and its pretty cold there so cover up and cover up lil chey and austin so you wont come back sick good luck!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Illusionsmama, can I have your # too! For caring reasons! It cuz im making a list...Checkin it twice...Gonna find out whos naughty or nice...J/k lol

its incase your missing and we want to find out what has happend to you!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol nikki!
Jess-have a gr8 time.Flagstaff ey? I'll look that up on a map! Have a gr8 time & wrap urself & chey up warm!
|

Experienced User
Did you get my pm nikki

illusionsmamma!!
|

Experienced User
Hey anyone can pm and get your digits as well maybe I can buzz you later on

illusionsmamma
|

Extremely eHealthy
Got it and I replied too!
|

Experienced User
Thanx
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...