Medical Questions > Debate Forums > Abortion Debate Forum

Getting Really Tired Of... (Page 1)

The insults on both sides.. If it doesn't stop, i'm getting a mod in here and reporting people to the admins.. This is to people on both sides.. You all know who you are.. I'd hate to do that since some of you I know from somewhere else and otherwise have no problem with you.. But to you pc'rs who constantly insult in every post.. Mom2trevors right... It's making other pc'rs look just like the pl want us to look like. Please cut down.. I don't want to have to do this.

I don't want any hard feelings... It's just getting on my nerves and I felt I had to say something.. I'm not saying any names.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 19th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
I know what you mean bd good luck with the mods and admin I have tried to contact them a number of times.
|

replied June 19th, 2005
I really don't care who calls me a liar or whatever because I know that I am not. What really pisses me off is the attacks on family! It is completly uncalled for and there are .N.O. Excuses for that type of behavior. This is about the abortion debate. It's not about people's husbands, born children, mothers...Etc....

That bull needs to stop!!
|

User Profile
replied June 19th, 2005
jlee77 wrote:
i agree too. And that doesn't happen much (agreeing with bd). I'll say the name: steen. Quit your hatemongering please.

its not just steen....Lets not forget his faithful sidekick...Pcforme. You would have to go pretty far and wide to find someone who spits hate like she does. I do agree with bd too though. Nothing gets accomplished with this kind of childishness. It makes both sides look bad and kills pl and pc credibility.
|

replied June 19th, 2005
Wow this sounds like a lively board. I love boards that hotly debate subjects. Since I have never had an abortion, nor have I ever know anyone that has I really don't have a side. My friend who told me about this site and a couple of others is pro-choice. She sent me here to check it out. Not sure what I agree with. Will have to read around and check out the info here. Please don't call me names and I won't call you any.
|

replied June 19th, 2005
Unfortunatly not much debate goes on anymore just a lot of name calling :cry:
|

replied June 19th, 2005
Oh. That is too bad. Why all the animosity? I've seen some pretty good thread titles but haven't been able to read through much. This a subject I have never thought much about until my friend started talking about it. I would really like to find out more about this subject.
|

replied June 19th, 2005
I think that the problem is that both sides are very emotional and tend to take things to far intrying prove/disprove points instead of trying to explain why we think it is wrong we just seem to jump in with liar or some other insult.

Both sides are on parr with each other it's just that some get to personal.
|

replied June 19th, 2005
Well I have been reading around and most threads are so mucked up with insults it is hard to get to what the subject is about. There are some on here that it seems they don't debate at all, just make personal attacks. Ouch, what does that have to do with abortion?
|

replied June 19th, 2005
Exactly everyone is fed up with it but a select few won't let it drop so we can get the board back on track.
|

User Profile
replied June 19th, 2005
Community Volunteer
mom2trevor wrote:
i really don't care who calls me a liar or whatever because I know that I am not. What really pisses me off is the attacks on family! It is completly uncalled for and there are .N.O. Excuses for that type of behavior. This is about the abortion debate. It's not about people's husbands, born children, mothers...Etc....

That bull needs to stop!!

i totally agree. Name calling is one thing. Attacks are another story altogether!
|

replied June 19th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
jlee77 wrote:
pcforme wrote:
jlee77 wrote:
i agree too. And that doesn't happen much (agreeing with bd). I'll say the name: steen. Quit your hatemongering please.

pot, meet the kettle.

right back at ya moron. I hate back when hated towards. It's that simple. You get nasty with me i'll do it back but even better you twit.

I can be the best of friends or the worst of enemies sweet thang. Lol

and I guess my post just flew right over a few certain people's head...

Sigh.
|

User Profile
replied June 19th, 2005
Community Volunteer
Bd i've tried numerous times, and have even e-mailed admin and nothing ahas come out of it. So....
|

User Profile
replied June 19th, 2005
chance25 wrote:
wow this sounds like a lively board. I love boards that hotly debate subjects. Since I have never had an abortion, nor have I ever know anyone that has I really don't have a side. My friend who told me about this site and a couple of others is pro-choice. She sent me here to check it out. Not sure what I agree with. Will have to read around and check out the info here. Please don't call me names and I won't call you any.

do you have any questions about abortion? I am sure you will get answers from both sides and if we don't know the answers....We can maybe point you in the right to find your answers.
|

User Profile
replied June 19th, 2005
Community Volunteer
jlee77 wrote:
trina1 wrote:
jlee77 wrote:

its not just steen....Lets not forget his faithful sidekick...Pcforme. You would have to go pretty far and wide to find someone who spits hate like she does. I do agree with bd too though. Nothing gets accomplished with this kind of childishness. It makes both sides look bad and kills pl and pc credibility.

trina....You have yet to meet the "k" girl. Ha, she knows who she is. She likes to call babies losers, accuse them of being future killers, and anything completely out of line. You find out real quick what kind of person she is. She makes pcforme look like an angel. Lol

lol, she hasn't been on in a while.
|

replied June 19th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
jlee77 wrote:
jlee, stop your lies, hate mongering, scare mongering and trolling crap.
|

replied June 19th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
trina1 wrote:
jlee77 wrote:

trina, please stop your lies, ad hominems, hate mongering, sacre mongering and trolling crap.
|

replied June 19th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
bd1012 wrote:
jlee77 wrote:
pcforme wrote:
jlee77 wrote:

pot, meet the kettle.

right back at ya moron. I hate back when hated towards. It's that simple. You get nasty with me i'll do it back but even better you twit.

I can be the best of friends or the worst of enemies sweet thang. Lol

and I guess my post just flew right over a few certain people's head...

Sigh.
yeah, note who started.
|

replied June 19th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
fishx wrote:
exactly everyone is fed up with it but a select few won't let it drop so we can get the board back on track.
yes, and I am sure you will reign in your own behavior, right?
|

replied June 20th, 2005
pcforme wrote:
jlee77 wrote:
simple as day turd.

jlee, really? Talking about your little one like that?

here is !**@! goes again. Pc why dont you grow up and get a !**@! life!
|