Medical Questions > Cancer > Brain Cancer Forum

Headaches, Confused, No Energy, Eeg, Unstable Vision

Hi...
I fainted 2 days ago for nearly 15 minutes. Mi parents sent me to an internist doctor and I told him that I had a bad headache, my head felt like turnign around, and hten slowly, I cant hear, everything went black and finally, dropped to the ground as I have no energy or control over mi body. My head felt like spinning and really heavy that I felt like dropping it.... After a while I felt like throwing up, but I didnt.
The next day, I went to do brain mapping or eeg and they didnt find anything wrong with me. The doctor said that I fainted because mi blood presssure dropped and I dont understand why. I wasnt freaked nor scared.
These few days, I felt very confused when I think about something, this has never happened to me before, and I felt like I have no energy.
I donot wish to tell mi parents that I am still not feeling well, because they are really worried about me.
I used to have a younger brother and he died because of brain cancer, I was 13 and he was 12. Are headaches and unconsciousness part of the symptoms of brain cancer?
Whats wrong with me?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 19th, 2005
Well..Sometimes a sudden low pressure in the body makes people faint. I know of some such cases personally. Further, suddent faintness without any apparant reason may well be caused due to a deficiency of sodium in the body, if you are in a region which is very hot and humid.
However I don't see any relation between your headaches and your fainting suddenly. So can't comment on that.
|

replied August 24th, 2013
HEADACHES(BRAIN NOT GETTING OXYGEN)
WHAT IS A CELEBRIAM DISODER
|
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....