I am 2 months pregnant with my first baby...Last night I started bleeding...It was nothing heavy just light spotting but it still was enough to worry me. I have had no cramping and feel fine and like I said its pretty light right now but im still worried. I made an appointment for monday but I was just wondering if anyone had any advice?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 18th, 2005
Community Volunteer
Some people get spotting during there pregnancy. Ususally if there is no cramping along with it and it doesn't get bright red and heavy then you should be ok. Still go to the doc's monday though. And stay off your feet for the weekend!

Good luck!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...