Posted on fri, jun. 17, 2005

abortion doctor to appeal revocation

by dawn bormann

the kansas city star

a former kansas city, kan., abortion doctor said thursday that he would appeal the revocation of his medical license.

Krishna rajanna’s license was pulled saturday by the kansas board of healing arts. The unanimous decision ended a drawn-out battle that included startling allegations against rajanna.

The board unanimously ruled that rajanna’s license should be pulled after a series of inspections turned up such things as a dead mouse in the clinic hallway, filled syringes in an unlocked refrigerator, carpet in a surgical area and a facility that was generally unkempt.

Rajanna has denied those charges and also denies a more serious claim, raised in a legislative hearing this year, that an employee had witnessed him “microwave one of the aborted fetuses and stir it into his lunch.”

the claim was aired publicly in an affidavit by detective william howard of the kansas city, kan., police department, who testified in march before the health and human services committee of the kansas house as the legislature considered tightening regulations on abortion clinics.

Howard told lawmakers that he had been called to the clinic in 2003 by rajanna, who wanted to report a theft. During the investigation, howard said he spoke with an employee that rajanna had suspected of the theft.

Rajanna denies the claim and points out that it was made by a disgruntled employee who was later fired.

“they’re just making it up with no proof whatsoever,” he said.

Another employee, tom spreitzer jr., backed rajanna and called the claim outlandish.

Howard could not be reached for comment, and the police department refused repeated requests for an interview with him.

The employee who made the original claim also could not be reached. Her claim, though, has since resurfaced in internet news reports, just days after rajanna’s license was revoked by the board of healing arts.

The claim has never been proved, says rajanna, who sees no point in arguing about it further.

“we’re always under attack. It’s not something new. They would always take a lie and make it as big as can be and that’s exactly what is happening,” he said.

Http://www.Kansascity.Com/mld/kansascity/n ews/local/11915462.Htm

the claim has not been proved and has not been disproved either.....So here is your unbiased link!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 18th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Re: Rajanna Appeals
mom2trevor wrote:
posted on fri, jun. 17, 2005

abortion doctor to appeal revocation

by dawn bormann

the kansas city star

a former kansas city, kan., abortion doctor said thursday that he would appeal the revocation of his medical license.

Krishna rajanna’s license was pulled saturday by the kansas board of healing arts. The unanimous decision ended a drawn-out battle that included startling allegations against rajanna.

The board unanimously ruled that rajanna’s license should be pulled after a series of inspections turned up such things as a dead mouse in the clinic hallway, filled syringes in an unlocked refrigerator, carpet in a surgical area and a facility that was generally unkempt.

Rajanna has denied those charges and also denies a more serious claim, raised in a legislative hearing this year, that an employee had witnessed him “microwave one of the aborted fetuses and stir it into his lunch.”

the claim was aired publicly in an affidavit by detective william howard of the kansas city, kan., police department, who testified in march before the health and human services committee of the kansas house as the legislature considered tightening regulations on abortion clinics.

Howard told lawmakers that he had been called to the clinic in 2003 by rajanna, who wanted to report a theft. During the investigation, howard said he spoke with an employee that rajanna had suspected of the theft.

Rajanna denies the claim and points out that it was made by a disgruntled employee who was later fired.

“they’re just making it up with no proof whatsoever,” he said.

Another employee, tom spreitzer jr., backed rajanna and called the claim outlandish.

Howard could not be reached for comment, and the police department refused repeated requests for an interview with him.

The employee who made the original claim also could not be reached. Her claim, though, has since resurfaced in internet news reports, just days after rajanna’s license was revoked by the board of healing arts.

The claim has never been proved, says rajanna, who sees no point in arguing about it further.

“we’re always under attack. It’s not something new. They would always take a lie and make it as big as can be and that’s exactly what is happening,” he said.

well done mom2t. As I said in another post....Innocent until proven guilty. The charge is out there....And I would hate to think it true.
|

replied June 18th, 2005
Re: Rajanna Appeals
pcforme wrote:

he has every right to appeal it. Hopefully, the system will seek out the truth of the situation and not single the doctor out because of the type of services he specializes in.

no, but if the clinic truly is in the abhorrent state they claim, it should be shut down and he should not get his license back.
|

replied June 20th, 2005
Bump for steen
|

replied June 20th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
mom2trevor wrote:
bump for steen
thanks. Still no evidence.
|

replied June 20th, 2005
what do you want evidence of? I never stated that he ate a fetus. I simply stated that the *claim* was made and not just by a pro-life source. That is the point that I am trying to make!!!!!!

This was brought up in a puclicly aired claim...Not just something that was passed on by a prolife site. You steen said that it was prolife lies. No actually it is not prolife lies.
|

User Profile
replied June 20th, 2005
It could be a proven fact and printed as the headline of every major paper across the world and steen would still call it a lie..........And it would be all the pl'ers fault. There is no winning with him....So just quit trying.
|

User Profile
replied June 20th, 2005
Community Volunteer
You mean michael jackson isn't innocent???? Lol
|

User Profile
replied June 20th, 2005
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
you mean michael jackson isn't innocent???? Lol

not if he would happen to be pro-life. :lol: :lol: :lol:
|

replied June 21st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
mom2trevor wrote:
what do you want evidence of? I never stated that he ate a fetus. I simply stated that the *claim* was made and not just by a pro-life source. That is the point that I am trying to make!!!!!!
and that 'golly gee, it was reported, so even something as insane as that pl lie could have some truth to it.'

yeah, pl stinking dishonesty and willingness to push any lie you guys come accorss. Yes, it is no surprise that I see pl as stinking lying scumbags by default, until you prove otherwise.
|

replied June 21st, 2005
steen wrote:
mom2trevor wrote:
and that 'golly gee, it was reported, so even something as insane as that pl lie could have some truth to it.'

yeah, pl stinking dishonesty and willingness to push any lie you guys come accorss. Yes, it is no surprise that I see pl as stinking lying scumbags by default, until you prove otherwise.

oh look nback with the insults and hatemongering tut tut
|

replied June 21st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah, like the pl hatemongering liars. Eh? You "forgot" to mention them? Well, can't say I am surprised about your bias and hypocricy.
|

replied June 21st, 2005
steen wrote:
yeah, like the pl hatemongering liars. Eh? You "forgot" to mention them? Well, can't say I am surprised about your bias and hypocricy.

you are incapable of civil debate,keep avoiding the questions steen
|

replied June 21st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah, the trolls are still spewing their crap, I see.
|

replied June 21st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Still troll crap from you, jlee-troll.
|

replied June 21st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Yup, just more troll crap spewed from pl scumbags.
|

replied June 21st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
And still trolling, pl scumbag.
|

replied June 21st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
The pl troll is still sh!Tting
|

replied June 22nd, 2005
Is this worth it both of you are so filled with loathing for each other that nothing will ever change.Now I suggest that you both ignore each other,the stress you are putting yourselves under is not healthy.So would it not be easier to ignore each other before you both end up getting banned.
|

replied June 22nd, 2005
steen wrote:
the pl troll is still sh!Tting

you chat that much crap you don't know your ass from your face.

Lying vile scum typical pc liar.
|