Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Stomach/ Lower Region Pains

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I have had these horrible cramps in my stomcah area on the sides. It feels like someone is stabbing me and I have a lot of pain under my rib cage more on the left than the right. After intercourse I have really terrible cramps. When I go the bathroom it feels like I am constipated. But when something comes out it looks like chewed up fat. What shoud I do??
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 14th, 2003
Experienced User
Only a medical professional can tell you whats wrong.
Go see a physician.
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 3rd, 2004
I've been having those exact same pains... Do you feel like you have to pee a lot too?
Well I went to the doctor about it, and it ends up that I have a kidney infection on my left side... Hopefully won't be a big deal if my antibiotics clear it up. It could also be a kidney stone. These things are related to bladder infections.

I would go see your doctor!
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply