Suddenly darkness falls
engulfing every inch on your soul,
the smile from your face is gone
you eyes fill will anger and sadness
the world is now bleak.

Suddenly your off on your feet again
going from place to place
ideas, thoughts race through your mind
you words coming out a hundred miles an hour.

Then, then there is a pause,
no here, not there,
only wondering where will you go next
or who will you be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 17th, 2005
Bipolar Disorder
Very well written poetry. I love to read poetry as well as write it. This is very good. Poetry is a good outlet for your anger, use it when you feel that 'bad' side of you coming out. Get a piece of paper and a pen and just write down everything you are thinking so you can look back and see what triggers these outbreaks. If you can find the starting point maybe you can do something about your bipolar disorder. Best of luck, if you ever want to send some poetry my way you can always email me. If you ever need someone to vent to i'll be here for you.
|

replied June 22nd, 2005
Experienced User
Thank your for replying I was wanting to see what people would think as this has been actually the first time i've been able to get something more out there as I tend to have alot of my writing and poetry to myself.
|
Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...