Hello, I am 21 years old... And I dont drink a lot. But my stomach always is upset... And when I eat, everytime I eat, give me like 1 min, and I am in the bathroom having a bowle movment :oops: I cant hardley drink dark colored soda(like coke) it tears my stomach up.
Sometimes my stomach has sharp pains in it but not a lot. I smoke and when I do smoke, I gag a lot and when I gag, I feel like I am going to just throw up.
Please help me, I dont think I can take this anymore. Help! What do I have... Any advice would me great!

Jennifer :(
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper jenbabe_84
|

replied June 17th, 2005
Please, someone answer me on this... I need some help... Oh, something I forgot to mention... My periods are so messed up... One time I went like 9 mnths without a period... Now I am going like 3 months without one :(
|

replied July 28th, 2005
Hi
Hi there I dont know if this will help at all but it sorta sounds like ibs (irritable bowel syndrome) when you say you eat and then instantly the food doesnt agree with you and you have to rush to the toilet. I have been diagnosed with ibs since the beginning of the year and I hate it! I have haad the symptoms from when I was about 10, im now 15. I find coke can really affect me 2. This is what it sounds like 2 me but id advise you to see the doctor incase something more serious is affecting you. Ibs sufferers can get the symptoms on different levels which can change constantly. You could be high,medium,low etc. The good thing is with a controlled diet (cutting out what affects you) you can stop it from affecting you.When you visit the doctor you should ask about your periods, as I dont know why you are experiencing that.
Oh and maybe you should think about quitting smoking, especially if its making you ill.
Hope this helps!
|

replied July 28th, 2009
the stomach upset, gagging, feeling sick after meals, and even problems with the menstral cycle can all be explained by celiac disease.
|
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...