Okay, I don't have my bellybutton pierced, but I do have these little "crusty" scabbish things in it.

It doesn't hurt, doesn't itch, doesn't do anything...But it looks bad. It's actually not that noticable...But it's been there for almost a year. It's gotten better...But I dunno what it is.

Last year in gym class we did a lot of activities on the floor...I was thinking dirt got in it and maybe it got infected? It doesn't hurt though..

Well, i'd appreciate some advice..

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 27th, 2011
i have the same thing. it is very hard to reach. it doesnt hurt me either. what i do is put some antibiotic ointment in there after i was it out and dry it and leave it there overnight. the scab should fall off.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....