Hi, im about to turn 17 and noticed a tiny little bump in my breast. Should I be concerned? Its slightly smaller than a small pill and I just noticed it today. There is no history of breast cancer in my family. I do however have a small cyst on my arm and under my chin could this be a cyst too? Any advice is welcome. Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 15th, 2003
Go to the Doctor...
It is probably nothing but you should go to the doctor to put your mind at ease.

You have your young age going for you, it is I believe so rare that someone as young as you develops breast cancer. I have known a few women in their late teens yearly 20s that felt something that ending up being nothing.

I am a breast cancer survivor and want to you to know that the unknown is almost worse then the known. So go and get some peace by seeing a doctor.

God bless, and know that jesus cares greatly for you!!!!! :d

millie
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Andrijana Shterjovska
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska
User Profile
Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....