Ok im new to this forum... But I have a very seriouse question...

I have been having sex with my gf for a while now... And I have been wearing a condum... But the other day we tried without one... We both agreed tha it felt better... But now we r both worried outa our mind about the chances of her being pregnant... Ive looked up a few things... Some say sperm in pre-ejaculatory fluid is not alive... Some say that there is a great chance... Some say that it is harmless... I donno what to think... So im asking you guys.... All I know is that im losing my hair over this... I did not com inside her... But im sure there was pre-ejaculatory fluid couse thats hard to not have .... Soo any answers would be great... Thanks a lot

--adg
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 9th, 2005
Pre-cum is an acidic fluid that serves to basically clean out the path so that sperm have a favorable environment after ejaculation. That said, it does contain sperm and it can cause pregnancy.

If you don't want to use condoms and still want to avoid pregnancy, try the pill. Withdrawal is not reliable.
|

replied June 9th, 2005
Is it a high possibility??? ..... Low ... Like how worried should I be ?
|

replied June 9th, 2005
I'm not sure what you mean.
Any failure to protect yourself against pregnancy or stis puts you at risk. If you don't want to be a father, find a different method of birth control. And, don't freak out because the statistics are in your favor -- most people don't get pregnant from one stint of unprotected sex.
|

replied June 9th, 2005
Alrite thanks a lot for your help... Hearing that is a lil bit of a releif... And we r gonna get her on birth control befor the next time I do it with out a condum... Once again thanks for the knoledge

--adg
|

User Profile
replied June 9th, 2005
Community Volunteer
laurianna wrote:
most people don't get pregnant from one stint of unprotected sex.

but it does happen often enough.
|
Must Read
Flu basics - what is the flu? Get started here to learn how to protect yourself....
Who is at risk of developing flu related complications? Can people die from the flu? More on risk factors here....
We answer your questions on flu symptoms here. How are cold and flu symptoms different? When should you seek medical help for flu? Plus more....