For a while and especially recently I have been thinking that I may be homosexual. I want to tell my best friend but i'm afraid because we are really close and have kissed in the past I don't want our relationship to change or for her to think that I was into her in the past because then it just wouldn't be the same my next problem is that I have fallen in love with her and don't know what I would do without her in my life. I really want to tell her but don't want to risk losing what we now have. Please help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 23rd, 2005
Experienced User
I personally would tell her that I was gay however I wouldnt tell her that you are in love with her. Take one step at a time. If she knows your gay and she recipricates your feelings then she will make it known.

I'd definately tell her your gay, maybe go out for a few drinks to get some dutch courage then tell her. If she's a true mate its not going to freak her out or anything so go for it. See how she reacts then maybe later on tell her your feelings, but i'd only do this if you know she likes you too, otherwise it may make her feel a little awkward.

I'm straight, but ive had (well I dont really know what you would call it but I guess it would be sex!) with my best friend, i'm not gay or bisexual, I dont fancy women or want relationships with them, it was just about booze and a fumble! I'm not saying this is how your mate feels, you just need to be aware that just coz you have kissed, means she may like women a bit, coz that isnt always the case.

I hope this helps, good luck, let me know what happens!
|

replied July 12th, 2005
Experienced User
?
What's dutch courage?
And a fumble?
|
Quick Reply