Medical Questions > Nutrition > Nutrition Forum

Need a More Healthy Pancreas

Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....
Hi everybody. I've had some trouble digesting my food, and i'm pretty sure it's attributed to stress since lately i've been digesting a lot better and my stress levels have been considerably down (lol, never thought i'd say that). Anyway, my digestive tract is still having some trouble and I was wondering what nutrients/foods I could take to get a healthier pancreas, so it overall works better and produces digestive enzhymes more efficiently.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 7th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
The best thing for you to do right now would be to evaluate your daily intake and see where you are straying from the path of healthy foods. (i.E. Candy, high fat, high cholesterol)

canada may have a type of food pyramid to show you how to get your diet in order and then you will need to weak it to make it best for you.
|

User Profile
replied September 12th, 2018
Experienced User
I can advise Chia seeds and sprouted mung beans.
|