I have a question- I delivered my little girl at 22 weeks almost exactly one year ago. I am currently trying to get pregnant again but have some fears. The doctors told me that I was diagnosed with an incompitent cervix.... And I have questions as to how that will work with my future pregnancies.. They told me that when I chose to get pregnant again that I would have no problems just needed to get my cervix stiched when I found out I was pregnant. What information can I get or is there any good websites I can look at to get more information with this diagnosis? I just want things to go right this time and not have the same outcome. Thank you!
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...