Hi I just signed up for this because I really don't know what to do so I hope i'll get a reply. I'm only 14 and I think I ahve an ulcer or some kind of thing in my stomach. I haven't been actually eating for the past 2 months just on and off because of reasons someone close to me has made me realize the danger in this and I don't want to go to a doctor, but is it possible that I can jsut get rid of it without going to a doctor liek just eating more. I researched and I found that I have 4 out of 8 symptoms for a stomach ulcer : sumtimes I get dizy but just standing, sharp pains in the stomach, loosing weight and I can't remember the oter one...But do you think that it's really serious or can I jsut get by, by eating more and trying to keep down my food, and when I eat I feel really sick most of the time. I'd really appreciate it if someone could reply to me with an answer...Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 22nd, 2005
You really should see a doctor. You may have the starting of an ulcer. Please don't take this lightly. Ulcers should not be ignored.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...