I'm an 18 year old male and weigh 160lbs. The last year I think I might be hyperthyroid but blood tests show my t3, t4 and tsh count were normal, with the tsh slightly low for my age. I consume about 2,500-3000 calories per day. But I am always hungry. My body temperature runs slightly high like I sweat. My skin feels tight and I think my muscles are sore sometimes. I can’t gain weight. If I start an exercise program, I loose weight incredibly fast. I have a goiter on my neck. I'm been tired and depressed as hell. Is it possible I have am slightly hyperthyroid? What should I do about this?

Thanks for anyone who listens... Thank you so much.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 9th, 2005
Please Try This Medicine
Hi
i am very sorry to hear that and yes,you are having hyperthyroidism. Some symptoms are different with the common symptom.

And I suggest you go to the following website and go to self diagnoze to see for yourself and try t o connect their online doctor .

I have readsome articles that chinese medicine is much better than western medicine in treating thyroid prolems.

Edit

and I have used the medicine iwith my chemical medicine and the effect is very good.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What does it mean to have low levels of thyroid hormone in the body? We outline how doctors define hypothyroidism here....
What medical conditions cause hypothyroidism? And what puts you at risk of developing these conditions? More hypothyroid basics here....
When are symptoms of hypothyroidism serious? When should you seek medical help. Click here to learn when doctors recommend you come in for a visit....