I have had this sore in my mouth for the past a year now. Thought it comes and goes. I did a research on the internet and my guess was angular cheilitis. I went to doctor, she told me it might be angular cheilitis. During my research on the internet, angular cheilitis is mostly associated with hiv/aids. To assure myself that I am not infected, I got tested, negative. But my sore is still their. Does anybody know what to use to cure this shameful sores. Please I need help!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 29th, 2010
Angular cheilitis is irritating, its not life threatening I had it a while back and used a remedy and it got rid of mine really fast, theres other sites out there as well, that was the cheapest one.

If you wear dentures try soaking them in a bleach water solution, like 1 part bleach to 9 parts water and kill off any infection,, I know it sucks but at least cheilitis can be cured.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Colorectal cancer is serious and life-threatening. This section outline types of colorectal cancers, causes and risk factors for development. Get the facts here...
Although most colon cancers begin slowly, there are some people who are more at risk of developing colorectal cancer than others. But who? And why?...
As symptoms of colorectal cancer appear, they typically vary upon location and size. Learn to identify signs and symptoms early. Know when to seek help....