Hey everyone just wanted to say when you are thinking about your child's name just remember not to only go with something cute, but something that won't take forever to write! Now I *love* saying my full name but writing it is a whole other ball game! My mom thought it would be cute to hyfen my name, but she didn't just leave that alone there had to be a hyfen and a middle name!! Lol so now when I am signing things and they tell me to sign my full name its runs off the page! Lol you are all probably wondering what my full name is huh?
Jessika-adriana gabrielle (enter last name) and if I get married to austin thats yet another name! Lmao wouldn't I be retarded if I hyfened my last name?!!? Laughing lol ok thats all I wanted to say! Happy name hunting!

Much love
-jessika-
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 11th, 2003
Geez!! That is a long name! I know how you feel though my name is hyfened but I don't have a middle name. I never use my full name either expecting at school registration and I hate it when teachers call you out my your full name! I am just like, kallie, its kallie! Lol thanks for the heads up though!

~**~kallie~**~
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey jess. My neice is up there with you! Her name is esperanza graciela and her last name has another 8 letters. My baby will be irene maria and isabelle (something) not sure yet, elena gabrielle, like your middle name! And for boys anthony jesus and the rest I cant remember what I want! Lol. Well I told jose I want a baby for christmas!! So hes all happy. And my sister might move out of our place so I might get my apartment finally!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Niki thats really great!!!! And thats sweet thats what u told jose you wanted for christmas!! Jess I like your name I think its pretty but it is really long mine isnt too long ravens is his is rain raven jonathan lionlee(enter last name) im like dear lord what was your mama on?? Lol!!!! I know if I have a girl it will be rain willow and if its a boy it will be river dekari soo they are defffinitely not as long as their daddys!!!Lol!!! Niki I like your names too!!!Much love and god bless!!!

Jen
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thanks! I had to say baby because I dont want anything else! He kept asking "what can I give you?" so I was like "hmm...You can give me a baby!" im all happy about it too. My sisters and mom might freak because we already have a little one but I want my own! Your names are very unique and pretty! Take care!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Why will your mama and sisters freak out?? You and jose are in great shape to take care of a baby ya'll will be wonderful parents!!! Its only natural to want a baby once you are married and even before you are married!! Keep us updated on your christmas present!!! :d

jen
|

Extremely eHealthy
Well unlike everyone else here is my *full* name anastacia lynn benedict, I wasnt meaning to be mean I was just saying that I was going to add my last name so that you got my full name. I totally agree with you jess, hope that all is well..Talk to you soon!!
|

replied November 12th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Jen-
well they would freak out because we are still getting all settled and we already have 1 baby. Well my niece. So adding another baby would be kinda crazy. They say we should wait awhile. But I want one now. My mom and sisters are always saying, "no surprises!" so thats why I wanted to wait becuase I want to go back to school and I want to make sure we have enough money to be stable and stuff. I dont know. I just really want a baby!
|

replied November 12th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Jessika
Oh my goodness jess! I know what you are talking about! My mom thought my name would be so beautiful. Pffffffff. Lol. It takes me forever to write. It's christian gabrielle r****s-y**k. It's a mouthful. Our middle names are the same! Tehe. That's why joshua is getting a nice short name. Lol. Joshua blake dewitt. Or of it had been a girl it would have been hailey nicole r****s-y**k or adrienne michelle r****s-y**k. Adrienne is kinda long too. That's why I was optinh more for hailey. Lol. But yeah I feel for yah!
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...