Hi all,
im in need of advice, im 23, and just have admitted to myself that im bi curious. I am attacted to women, and im in lust with a friend. However I know she is straight, but dont dont if she either is bi, or bi cuirios, as thsi topic of conversation has neverr came up. What would be the signs of her fancying me also?

This may seem sad and silly,

however this is the first time ive ever spoken about this!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 10th, 2005
Experienced User
Ask Her
If your friends ask her...Tell her your secret and maybe she will tell you hers, if she is not into the idea. Then nothing is lost, if she judges you, then she;s not a good friend. Just be open and honest hun :)
|

replied August 10th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Ditto---i think you could hint around about it, or just come out and ask her.

Dont be afraid she wont accept you after. If she is your friend nothing will change. She will just know you more intimately--wether she fancies it or not.

I have been attracted to around 3 or 4 woman in my life, come to find our I think all of them were bi-sexual or bi-curious themselves. Maybe thats where my attraction comes from is feeling it in them. I dont know. I have never ventured there, but almost did once. And that angelina jolie--i so want that chick!!! Lol
|

replied January 16th, 2006
I was just about 2 tel am8 wen we started discussin angelina jolie and jesssica alba and me sayin how fit I thort they are/were and she turned 2me and sed if u ever turn bi or a lesbian then ill nevertlk 2 u agen...I got outa that friendship bigtime...I h8 homophobes...Yea im stil a bit confused at this age but I no now im attracted to girls and my ex friend cant hold me bk
just tel her I nearly did and it ended up like this but if shes a true friend it wont end up like this x
|

replied April 1st, 2009
Similar situation...
I have a friend that I like...and I have confronted her about it before...but she's straight..she said she never found herself in complete total attraction to girls but she'd think some girls are hot and cool n whatever...We talk every day and we've become really close and only know each other for 2 months...and I've grown to like her a lot...seeing that she said what she said...should I continue trying to pursue something with her..or just give up?
|
Quick Reply