I am trying to work my abs out(lower and upper) so bassically I need a work out for my whole abdomin.. Please tell me some exercises and how many I should do. I can do about 100 crunches in sets of 4(25 each set) with no problem. But I want to add more variety, also if you can explain how to do the exercises, don't just use techincal terms.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 29th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Maybe you could put this in the fitness forum? That my get you a response.
|

replied May 29th, 2005
Just as hotasfrick said, wrong forum. Second crunches are the best way to get 6 pack abs. Do sit ups and keep your back straight, if you dont find this effective enough find a low stool with a good base, sit on it and do sit ups on it keeping your back off the ground and be careful of your head.
|
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....