I'm not able to talk to anyone about this because my mom won't believe me...But a while ago my friend introduced me to this site and I thought some of you mite be able to help. My dad raped me about 5 months ago and it's been a secret till this day. I was feeling queezy lately and I have been getting sick. I haven't been having my period and I came to the conclusion that I may be pregnant. I went and got one of those cheap pregnancy tests and it came out positive. I'm only 14 years old and I don't know how to tell my mom. I'm beginning to show but I have been telling my mom that i'm being lazy and gaining weight but that excuse won't last long....Please help me!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 26th, 2005
Sry
Hey babe I was also rapped 5 months ago byt not by may dad.I will tell u it is rough I dont have support either my mom fliped out and I dont want to scare u but I wantu to be prepared .
victoria
|

replied May 26th, 2005
It's horrible that things like that happen to anybody let alone children and i'm so sorry to hear about it :(

what you should do is tell your mom later..And tell the cops now.
That is sick and he should not get away with it!
|

User Profile
replied May 27th, 2005
Experienced User
Please, please, please tell the police what happened. It will prevent it from happening to anyone else. This is the only way that you can protect yourself as well. If your mom does not believe you that your father did this to you, you can have a dna test done on the baby when it is born to prove it. You need to seek the help of a doctor now, because this child is a product of incest and you need to find out your options. Do not take no for an answer from anyone. It is your body, and it saddens me to hear that your father did this to him. He had no right and needs to pay for what he has done. I hope that this helps. Please take care of yourself and do what you feel is right. *hugs* and *good luck*
|

User Profile
replied May 27th, 2005
Community Volunteer
Go talk to your school nurse, tell her what happened and get her to give you a pregnancy test. Soon. You need to discuss your options. If it was 5 months ago and not again after, you would probably be showing already and need to be seen by a doc. Please report this to an adult. If not your mom then someone else. Please let us know what happens.

Good luck.
|

replied May 29th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Did you tell anyone have you got any help yet
|

replied May 30th, 2005
Go straight to a trusting adult. Today. If you know that the person who will listen and believ you is your mom go to her, if not, a school nurse as someone already advised. Your family Dr. The police.

Someone now!

My twin 5 year olds were molested by their father, who recently died in a bicyle accident, thank god.

I only found out by accident 3 months ago.

If he were still alive today, i'd kill him myself.

Please trust I someone right now.

This must and will stop.

Get the help you deserve.

|

replied June 10th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Have you told anyone yet or went to the dr
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...