I have had this for a few weeks now. Fishy discharge, diareahh, gas, loss of appetite, and hemmroids i've had for like 3 days. I also have a cough that is not too bad but hapens from time to time! I had these same things like a month ago and have been taking anti biotics cause I had tonsilitis and then I had stitches put in then once I was off of the meds I started to cough alot and have gas and not want to eat. Now I want to eat more and cough less but I have had diareahh more and hemmeroids ... Whats happening to me???

:cry:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 1st, 2005
It seems to get better now it just a lil gas and stuff so I dont know what it is well see if it comes back like last time!!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...