Is him favoring this foot meaning that something is wrong or is this normal?
yes
no
100%  100%  [ 1 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
So, round and round my grandma and I go around the kitchen tables on our hands and knees, then who do we find wondering behind us...Sean :d I am sorry that I didnt get a chance to tell you when it happen, saturday but we have been so busy trying to make everything(caps) safe for our little baby!! From the one step in the hallway, to the cabinets to everything. His favorite place now the pull out can holder, and the pots and pans. He also enjoys a johnny jump up though. I am getting a bit worried though because he favors his right foot. He bends it in a bit, his dad was pigeon toe'd when he was little and my mom had to wear a brace when she was a little girl because she had to much fluid in her hips. I am asking the doctor when we go in a few weeks!! Just thought I would update ya!! :d we are so excited!! Movin on up!!

Loads of love laughter and joy!!

Stacie & sean Wink

almost 7 months old, on the 23rd!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 10th, 2003
Experienced User
Awwwww!!! Congratulations hun!!!!!(all caps) that is great news! You must have been so excited! Man I cannot wait until cheyenne gets that old!! Your a great mom stacie keep it up!!

Much love
-jessika-
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thanks jess you are the same, and yes you can because it hurts to see them getting into bigger clothes, but then I remember we are blessed. At my sons age my best friend lost her baby to sids over the summer. I am being extra careful that is why I am worried about his legs, not because of sids but because I want him to be the best that he can be and I want to be able to help him to the best of my ability.. Does chey have a birthmark? Just wondering because I learned some interesting stuff about them last doctors visit...!! :d hope to hear from you soon!!

Loads of love laughter and joy!!

Stacie
|

Experienced User
Oh my goodness! I am so sorry to hear about your friend's baby! Crying or Very sad she must be devastated! Cheyenne has one of those things in her crib that I put her in, where it keeps her in one spot during the night, I can't think of the name of it for the life of me! It helps prevent sids. I don't think that his legs will be a problem but maybe what you should do is do aerobics with him once or twice a day and work more on that leg, it just might not be as strong as the other one. When babies crawl they tend to have a strong leg because that is the one they push off with, so I wouldn't worry just yet I am sure he will be fine!!

Much love
-jessika-

oh cheyenne does have a birthmark on the back of her upper thigh!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...