I am not too sure about the possibilities of pregnancy. My menstral is usually a three-day fiasco. This month it began the 12th and lasted until the 16th. I had intercourse on the thirteenth and then also on the 16th and the 18th--only the 13th was protected. The guy never came to orgasm in me, but I am still wondering what the chances of me being pregnant are. Help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 1st, 2005
I am also in the same boat. I had my period for 3 days and on the fourth day I had unprotected sex and he always ejaculates in me. I stopped my cycle after we had sex. About a day later I had a slight pinkish discharge. We have had unprotected sex 5 times after that. Is there a possibility that I can be pregnant? I really want to be but I am not sure if it is possible. I had an abortion like 3 months ago.
|

User Profile
replied June 1st, 2005
Community Volunteer
To both of you, anytime you have unprotected sex there is a chance of pregnancy. You ovulate about 14 days after you period starts so prettygirl there is a higher chance with you being preggers than vinobella.
|

replied June 1st, 2005
Thanks for the reply. I have been trying to get pregnant. I have been worried though because of the fact that I just had an abortion like 3 months ago. Do you think that this will affect my chances of becoming pregnant? I was also on birthcontrol for a month and then decided that I do want to be pregnant. I have had a normal period since then but have not conceieved. I have unprotected sex all the time with no withdrawl.
|

replied June 1st, 2005
Experienced User
prettygirl215 wrote:
thanks for the reply. I have been trying to get pregnant. I have been worried though because of the fact that I just had an abortion like 3 months ago. Do you think that this will affect my chances of becoming pregnant? I was also on birthcontrol for a month and then decided that I do want to be pregnant. I have had a normal period since then but have not conceieved. I have unprotected sex all the time with no withdrawl.
I was woundering if you just had an abortion three months ago why do you want to be pregnant... And no I don't think it will effect anything the Dr. Would have told you if something didn't go right with the abortion.. Just to be sure though I would let your Dr. Know that you are trying to get pregnant and see what he says...
|

replied June 1st, 2005
Experienced User
katie_33 wrote:
prettygirl215 wrote:
thanks for the reply. I have been trying to get pregnant. I have been worried though because of the fact that I just had an abortion like 3 months ago. Do you think that this will affect my chances of becoming pregnant? I was also on birthcontrol for a month and then decided that I do want to be pregnant. I have had a normal period since then but have not conceieved. I have unprotected sex all the time with no withdrawl.
I was woundering if you just had an abortion three months ago why do you want to be pregnant... And no I don't think it will effect anything the Dr. Would have told you if something didn't go right with the abortion.. Just to be sure though I would let your Dr. Know that you are trying to get pregnant and see what he says...
also it depends on how far along you where they say the futher along you are the more risks later on...
|

replied June 2nd, 2005
Experienced User
I agree with the above posts if you didnt want a baby three months ago y one now I doubt three months could really change a whole lot and if you do want a baby maybe u should do some emotional healing and find out if this is what you want and just recover from what you have just put urself through.

From someone who cant wait to have a jelly bean all of their own
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...