Sorry guys...I placed a post earlier and im assuming people were too nervous and/or afraid to open it. Anyways...What I wanted to do was for people to start placing posts in this thread and just state their 1)age 2)gender/sex and most importantly 3)their occupation whether they have one or not (its ok if you dont!!!Dont be embarassed or shy or afraid) or if you are a student and what grade/courses you are taking and what you would like to study or do in the future etc (or your passions and hobbies). If you are unsure, just state it. I am an anxiety sufferer too..But we all can do anything really! Dont be afraid. I just want to see who anxiety affects in this general population.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 24th, 2005
1> 24
2> lady
3> professionally, on and off for the past 2 years, I am truck driver
for the past 7 months i've been unemployed, at first this was because I needed time to recoup at home from a misscarriage,,,now i'm working on gaining freedom from my anxiety, which has restricted my socail interactions and therefore my work life.

Whew! So, sick of dibilitating myself, and yetfeeling stuck. :roll: :oops:
|

replied May 27th, 2005
Experienced User
1) 22
2) female
3) student at local college studying dental hygiene although many times I am nervous about whether I can make it through. The uncertainty about the future is what makes me nervous and anxious. Is this what I really want to do? Do I really like it? And if not, what will I do?!?!?!?!?!.....So worried...So much pressure from everyone....In the meantime I work part time as a telephone service representative at a call centre. Nothing big. Just worried about future and my looks. Thats what gives me high anxiety in my life! Sometimes I have trouble getting out of bed and have upset stomachs in the morning....So worried.....We need more replies to this topic!... Its interesting!...Let us know who you are!...Please take a minute to do so........Lets get to know each other!
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...