Hi! I wanted to introduce myself because I just joined today

i'm kelsey, i'm 19, from virginia. I am 6 weeks pregnant and really, really nervous and scared but also excited. My boyfriend already has 1 daughter, who is 4 years old and who I love to pieces. Unfortunately, my boyfriend and I have a lot of relationship problems, but I care a lot his daughter (the 4 year old) and am going to keep the baby nonetheless. I just hope that we will be able to work out the problems that we have!

Anyone who wants to talk, please introduce yourself! I'm really excited about joining this forum and being able to talk to people who are going through/have gone through what I am now.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 23rd, 2005
Experienced User
Hi
Hi kelsey im jess im 18 im not pregnant but am sorta trying considering ive got a few medical problems and my bf and I do have plenty of problems aswel. Congrats on the pregnancy. You'll love this site its great with lots of nice ppl. Take care
|

replied May 25th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Hi there :)

my name is kourtney and I have a 6.5 month old daughter named kylie, i'm still with her daddy, we're engaged and his name is maurice.

Congratulations on your pregnancy, I hope it goes smoothly for you.
|

replied May 26th, 2005
Hey and conragts to you!!!!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...