Hey all.
I like grinspoon, and ever since I went to their concert, my hairline has receded. I have the hair of an eighty-year old. Could it be rock musics fault? I love my beautiful hair. Anything you could suggest to help my situation would be much appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 19th, 2005
Mate, I feel your pain.
Three months ago I was at a nofx concert when a mixture of beer, sweat and loud music caused an infection on my forehead. After seeing the doctor, he diagnosed it as acute frougle groutle disease, which has been known to cause hair loss, incontinence and premature ejaculation. I'd see a doctor quick smart buddy. Good luck with your diagnosis. I hope it won't be like mine.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Hair loss affects more than half of the population by age 60. Start here for basic info on hair loss and types of hair loss that doctors can diagnose....
What causes hair loss? Read on for a complete list of possible causes so that you can evaluate and identify hair loss causes....
Do you know the early signs of hair loss? And when does hair loss require medical attention? Get better results for treating hair loss by identifying it early....