I am now 6 months and 2 weeks. I have been getting tummy aches since the past weekend. Almost a week now. I know its gas but also the same problems as others no normal fecal matter just water like . I am trying to eat what you are suppose to when you have diariah. But so far it has not worked. What should I do. I am kinda embarassed to go to the doctors. I dunno why. I read about the stones and that makes me nervous. What should I do? I get hungry and I don't know what to eat because I want it to be ok for the baby and also for my digestive system. Apples, bananas and toast is basically all that I have had. I get so hungry , its hard. Also yes lots of water. Can you tell me what to do.\
thanks, mur
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 12th, 2006
Tummy Aches
I beleive your tummy aches are braxton hicks... These are practice contractions. I used to get them all the time from 5 months onwards. Most women do not experience these until later in pregnancy. As for the diarrhoea. Im guessing its because of your diet. Yes eat what you crave.. But please do try to have a varied diet too.. I would suggest. As all users on here.. If in doubt.... Check it out.. Go see ur Dr. Dont feel embarrased or silly.. Its ok to be worried during pregnancy.. Its all part of being a woman who is carrying a baby. Please just go and have a check up.. Either at your ante natal clinic or through your gp
|
Did you find this post helpful?