Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Hpt? Pos Then Neg What Gives? Could I Be Preggo?

Okay senario.......

Full period kinda shotty march 19th

6 days late in april......1 1/2 day period......Just out of curiosity...Took test you never know it was positive......Within 3-5 mins very clear that it was a line could set it on the table and see it. Even in the dark!

The color ink was purple so comparing it to like gray is hard......Evap lines etc...........................

Retesting just for whatever came out neg......Three times.....Three different tests but I did not use first morning urine and on the postive test I did........Would that make the different?

I called the nurse and she said false pos are very rare and usualy only happen to women who wait til after the testing limit having wishful thinking........

I made an appt, but still curious
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 16th, 2005
Some Please Answer I Would Appreicate Alot
Just curious if this has happened to anyone :?: :?: :?: :?:

i have some insisting I am and some inisiting I am not....I would just like to know if there is anyone out there that this happened too and in fact they were pg...

No matter what I am going to the doctor, but its nice to hear about other experiences:)

thanks
:)
|

replied May 16th, 2005
Guess I Came to the Wrong Place to Get Advice
I really thought with everyone who looked at the post at least one person would have some kinda of insite for me......
|

replied May 16th, 2005
I, personally, havent had that happen to me. I know I skipped my period in september and took a test the beginning and middle of october and they both came out negative. Then I tested towards the end of october/beginning of november (cant remember which) and finally got a positive. I used a digital reading one that came up saying pregnant or not pregnant cuz I hated the whole reading the line thing. There was one time I couldnt tell if it was there or not. It was really faint but I could see something there and I ended up not being pregnant. Wishful thinking I guess. How far apart did you take your test? It definately helps to use the first morning urine because the pregnancy hormone is higher. Anyways...Good luck.
|

replied May 16th, 2005
Thank You For Responding:)
One was a day after........

Then two days......

Then about a week.........

Those were all neg, but I did not use first morning urine and they were all different tests........

My pos was was bfp for sure and(first morning urine)......Now I am due for my period this month and nothing yet......Im about to go to hawaii for a week and go figure i'll get it! :(

i am starting to think that maybe I had a chemical pregnancy???

I had lots of prego symptons as well so I guess I will know for sure tomorrow

thanks
c
|

replied June 4th, 2005
Experienced User
Hey did you ever find out if you were pregnant or not??? I'm in the same exact situation as you were in....Soooo lemme know what happened, thanks...

Jada
|

replied June 5th, 2005
Experienced User
I used a diff brand for one, but I went out and got the same brand of the positive that I got and it was a bfn too, so what does that mean??
|

replied June 13th, 2005
What I Found Out
Welllllllllllll I went to hawaii and all was well, but I had horrible cramping followed by alot of blood not necessarly bleeding, but like a gush very scary...........We have come to the conclusion that I was and we miscarried...

I am sorry, but I wish you the best of you luck with your testing!!!!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...