Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Tuberculosis Forum

How Come Noone Ever Posts a Reply?

Hey, this forum is like one way traffic, we all sit here panicing, and putting up questions on a web site that is supposed to help and like noone every replies.

Hardly worth the bother. It probably does more damage than good.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 14th, 2005
Experienced User
Hey wonder, sorry no one posted a reply to your question. What question did you ask? Maybe it was something that couldn't be answered except for a Dr. So they didn't know an answer and did not want to give false info. Also to the right of the rpiles on the forums, you will see how many have viewed it. It might make you feel better to see people have viewed it...
Hope you're ok.
|

replied June 3rd, 2005
I think the reason why nobody replied is because the decease is not very common.

The only person I know that had tb is my mother but she had pulmonary tb. The medication is hard to swallow (i know because, as a preventive measure I had to take inh because of some immunization I had in my early childhood, I will always come back positive on the tuberculin test). My poor mother almost died because her tb was very advanced when it was diagnosed and she was also allergic to the medicine. Fortunately she recovered and she has been perfectly healthy for the past 5 years.

From what I heard the lumps usually go away, but it takes time. Best wishes!!
|
Quick Reply