Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

I Am Pregnant, Question Please Read!!!

I am almost 8 weeks pregnant and I have not been to the doctor, I have an appointment next thursday. But my question is I feel sick to my stomach all day long from the moment I goto sleep through the day in the mornings everything. But I do not throw up it. It feels like I am about to throw up but I don't. Can some one please help, I cant take it anymore. Also I think I have a uti.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 13th, 2005
Experienced User
Firstly hun, you need to go to the doctors. They can tell you exactly how far along you are and help you get prepared for pregnancy. Feeling sick is normal, eat ginger biscuits or drink ginger beer that will help.

But please, fist things first, go to the docs!

Good luck x
|

replied May 19th, 2005
Hey
Crackers help too. I remember those good days and nights. I used to have crackers sitting on my nightstand because I had morning sickness so bad.
chole wise
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...