Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

How do you know if ur pregnant? I am 1 month and 1 week late

Question I started taking the pill on 6/24/03, I had a full cycle. Then on 7/11 I had som discharge. Now I am 7/31 and I have not ahd cycle? Could I be or not Please HELP......
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Mesmerizeu15
|

replied August 12th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
It is possible. But by now you have probably killed the embryo because of your pill........Go to the doctors.
|

replied August 13th, 2003
Hey Hunni
Hey girl! I am 15 and my friend had a her second kid at 17 and she was on the pill and she kept taking it even thought she was pregnant and even if u still get ur period u need 2 take a pregnancy test...You may not have killed your kid but you are harming him/her...My friend took her birthcontrol for 6 and a half months why she was pregnant and her baby is very sick but he is going 2 b ok...You need 2 go get a pregnancy test soon!!!!!!!
|

replied January 3rd, 2010
info
I'm not on birthcontrol but my stomach been feelin weird.I just got off my period and I feel on my stomach it will be hard then one day it will be soft...So I'm not sure if I'am or not. plz reply
|

replied January 24th, 2010
get a pregnancy test or go to the doctors
|

replied August 6th, 2010
help!
Ive been on the shot for about a year already and every month i get my period around the same time but i didnt get my period this month and im late by 3weeks. the first week i feelt weird, i feelt like throwing up the food i ate and my tummy would hurt, now i dont feel like throwing up anymore but my tummy still hurts here and then and im always getting hungry... what do you guys think???
|

replied May 9th, 2011
Could I be pregnant?
Ok I just had sex with my boyfriend and well we didn't use a condom and I'm on birth control and I haven't skipped a pill just sometimes I don't take it on the night I'm supposed to but I still take it when I remember, but its a week before my supposed to be period and the week before is the time ur most fertile. I also have cysts over my ovaries. So could I be Pregnant
|

replied October 22nd, 2011
Me and my boyfriend finally reached tht step it was our frist time and we used a condom but ever sences that nite my stomac has been hurting like extremly bad cramps could i be pregnet ??
|

replied October 24th, 2011
I've had a pregnancy scare and stressing over it really only makes it worse. I hate to say it because I know I hate hearing it too but if you can not handle the thought of having a baby then you shouldn't have sex. me and my boyfriend have been together almost four years now and I just turned 18. We are sexually active but we also have a plan if I do get pregnant. For those of you who just had sex with your boyfriend or haven't yet but are thinking of it. Think long and hard! Even though I love my boyfriend very much many days I wish I had waited. Yes it feels good but I am going through a big pregnancy scare right now and I really can not tell you all how much I wish that everyone of you would wait at least a year after the thought crosses your mind to actually have sex. I hope that everyone's relationships turn out great but you all know that the odds are against you that yal will grow old together.
|

replied October 25th, 2011
Immature people
If you call it a "pregnancy scare" youre entirely too young to have sex. This drives me crazy to see and hear.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...