Must Read
What is melanoma? This section give you a quick intro to this particular type of skin cancer, including the entire range of types of melanomas....
Doctors are pretty certain that ultraviolet radiation plays a role in the development of melanoma. Which other activities put you at risk of melanoma?...
What does melanoma look like? Learn to identify early signs and symptoms of melanoma with this full description of symptoms of melanoma here....
Hey ive had this mole on my chest for as long as I can remember, and I think its been fine. But two or three days ago it puffed up like a pimple would for example, and it hurts. For some reason it has a white top, like a pimple! Is it possible that a pimple is right next to my mole or do I have something else wrong with it?? Im real nervouse about it, im praying that it will just go away, but im too scared to try and get rid of it if its a pimple, cause messing around with your mole cna like make it change and stuff...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 11th, 2005
Experienced User
You can get a pimple under your mole.. They have pores like the rest of your skin. I would keep an eye on it and give it a few days. If it get worse then go see a doctor, but I suspect it will go away on it's own.
|

replied May 14th, 2005
Re: Mole Scare
Hi! Have yuo checked already with your doctor about the pimple under your mole? My uncle who works out the farm alot, also found a pimple under a mole on hi sright check, this was not his first. As he had tried various treatments my niece suggested curaderm. It works wonders he did not need chemo and radiation, there was no scaring at all. My daughter aged 8 used it last feb also for bcc on her nose and arms and shes doing fine. I suggest you have a read through Curaderm.Net and make a decision for yourself.

Healthy regards,
taimate
|