A few days ago I have had real pains when I poo. It feels like my anal is swollen in the inside. I know this sounds very much like hemmorhoids, and id be more inclined to think it is, if (and before anyone shouts bender!) I hadn't of recieved anal sex not long after my problem. So im really worried and don't know what to do. I am bi and wanted to try it out (regretfully of course) should I see a doctor or assume its hemmorhoids and it'll go away. Like hemmorhoids I can also feel lumps in my ass. No blood though...
Please any assurance is helpful :!:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 9th, 2005
Experienced User
Check on hamerroids (i can't spell it!) on google for symptoms, it could be that.

Hemme's result from over straining whilst on the john because of a lack of fibre n your diet, your concipated and strain on the loo which tightens your veins then blood gets clotted and haemorrages and you get little hard lumps coz the blood is dead and can't be broken up and taken away.

Go to the doc, I had haemorroids for 3 weeks before seeking medical help and in that time I couldn't even lie down.

Not fun.

gp all the way
|

replied April 24th, 2009
hemorrhoids
ive had hemorrhoids in the past ive just been to toilet and noticed on the toilet paper fresh red blood but not alot though does this mean my hemorrhoids are back ?
|
Quick Reply