Hello!
As you all know I think I might be preggy but I have a question. I am not late on my period yet (it should be in a week) but would it be too early to experience some symptoms?
All I have had is extreme fatigue and mood swings...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 8th, 2003
Experienced User
Hey tanya, I don't think it would be too early to get symptoms, especially those symptoms! Good luck hun!!

Much love
-jessika-
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Hey tanya,

wow you might be preggy, thats great. No I don't think it's too late to be having symptoms. A week before my period was due, I was getting so tired and hubby couldn't figure out what on earth was wrong with, as I could normally stay up until midnight everynight, no problems. I was dropping off on the lounge at 8pm, I was exhausted. And frequent urination, oh lord! I was running to the toilet every hour with a full bladder, actually I still am now. Lol... Are you going to get a test done ? Let us know how your going.

Good luck tanya

suzy
|

Thanks so much both of you! I just noticed ive been very (caps) tired! I used to be be able to stay up till 3am but last night I went to bed at 9pm and woke up at 2pm the next day and still (caps) felt unbeleivably tired.
I have had some pretty bad mood swings but then again this could be due to lots of things. Im starting to really hope im preggy but I dont think about it too much ebcause I dont want to delay my period and then get upset!
Thanks once again and yes suzy im going to take a test when im late!
Oh yes sorry to be gross but I have excessive amounts of discharge

love
tanya
|

replied November 9th, 2003
Ok im confused. I am still about a week away from my period but today I had some pinkish coloured discharge. But it was just when I went to the washroom and then it went away. Why would this happen??? Any help appreciated!
~tanya
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...