Hi,
I do not know if I am pregnat or not...But there is a high possibilty I am. My last period was april 10th and my boyfriend and I had sex everyday more than once w/o protection. However I am on birth control. My next period is due tomorrow.
I have been feeling different and not myself. I am very sleepy! I will go to bed between 11pm-1am and wake up 12 hours later. I never use to be so lazy! Hoever I am a college student but never felt any type of stress or over doing myself. I also have lower abdominal pain very fregunently and it sometimes leaves me on the floor in tears. I have headaches all the time and dunno if theres a possibilty these are preg. Symtoms or I have some type of infection.
Please help!!
-brittney
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 4th, 2005
Experienced User
Pregnancy adomianl pain is not that bad and it never left me lying on the floor, now streching ligaments is a different story, when you have a 5 pound baby laying on you pubic bone that hurts.Hopefully you start your period tomarrow!
|

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I would get to a doctor for the pain in your stomache....Excructiating pain that makes you cry on the floor is not a sign of pregnancy.....Good luck!
|

replied May 4th, 2005
Actually...Before I knew I was pregnant during the first month or so, I had really bad cramping that made me double over in heat sweats suddenly. This was one of the things which made my mother suspect that I had gotten pregnant. She also saw other signs that I didn't even notice myself. I was tired a lot too....Going to bed before 8:30 when I could normally stay up till midnight easy. I would even fall asleep on one of my friend's beds too if I ever visited anyone.

Pregnancy or not...Get checked out. Blood testing can determine if it's pregnancy or mono or something else. (tho mono never gave me cramps...It still knocks everything out of ya...)
|

replied May 4th, 2005
Thank ya'll for replyin :)
|

replied June 26th, 2013
Hi I was wondering if anyone could help.... I'm on the contraceptive pill but I missed one, I then had sex with my bf the next day and took my pill, the following 2 days I missed my pills, I then had some light brown bleeding for 2 days tmi sorry and now feeling tired, nauseated, dizzy can barely eat half my meals, could I be pregnant ???????
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...