Hi everyone i'm 20 years old and i'm new here. My girlfriend (18) may have a slight chance of being pregnant, weekend before last we did stuff but I didn't put myself inside of her, but we were very close and did not have an orgasm near her vagina but on her stomach. I know that it's still a possibility to get it inside of her. This weekend we were at it again and she was bleeding red blood down there, which i've read on the forums might be spotting or something? So yesterday (after eating 20 chicken nuggets from mcdonalds I might add) she had a stomach ache which seemed to be coming from around the area that her ovaries are located. Today she was unable to go to school because she had a grumbling stomach, a fever, and was throwing up all day long and unable to eat or drink even 7-up without throwing it up. I would appreciate it greatly if you could help me out here, have any of you experienced this during the first week of possibly getting pregnant or have heard of it or is it just food poisoning or the flu? Tomorrow we're going to take a test (is it too early?) to find out for sure but i'm anxious and wondering if any of you could help tonight! Thank you very much! We weren't expecting to get pregnant already! I want to take care of my girlfriend no matter what! Thank you again! :)
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
You've probably had a case of food poisoning at least one in your life...but what types of food poisoning exist? Basics on food poisoning here....
Not everyone will get sick from contaminated food. Learn who is more at risk of food poisoning, and what factors increase bacterial growth here....
How do you know if you've got a case of salmonella food poisoning versus e. coli? Learn the basic symptoms of food poisoning and when to seek help here....